“I never would have thought a Doberman would prefer staying by my side but Asa made it happen! I highly recommend him to anyone wanting to improve their dog’s behavior and strengthen their relationship with their dog.” Read More
Discover a Superior Choice for Your Dog's TrainingYou'll benefit from genuine expertise. Asa W. Anderson III has been working with dogs for more than three decades. We specialize in dogs with problem behaviors, but can help any canine companion become happier, smarter and better-behaved. Anderson K9 Training offers superior training for your furry friend.
3 Reasons Our Clients Choose Anderson K9 Training:
- We have been working with dogs for more than 3 decades!
- Asa is a Certified American Kennel Club Instructor
- Asa is a retired head K9 trainer for the New Jersey State Police
Choose From Flexible Training Options
We offer great training options for any dog and dog owner, including:
- Board & Train - an innovative residency program in which your dog will be placed under constant supervision
- Day Training - your dog will learn basic obedience while socializing (and getting worn out) alongside other dogs.
You also have a choice for sessions, including:
- Private, one-on-one training sessions
- Group sessions for socialization
- Play time and local outings
Anderson K9: The Experienced Solution In Dog Training
Head trainer, Asa W. Anderson III, has been training and working with dogs for over 30 years. He retired as the Head Canine Trainer of the New Jersey State Police to start his own personal dog training business. With experience in puppy training, home obedience, search and rescue, scent detection, personal protection and much more, Anderson K9 Training is qualified to help with your dog.
We have a passion for helping people train their dogs and solve behavior issues. In fact, we have a lot of experience working with difficult dogs and Asa finds it “very rewarding to help you solve aggressive dog behaviors.”
Ready To Meet Your "New" Dog?